WE ARE HERE TO STAY SO MAKE USE OF US
We have been in business over 5 years since Trish and l got married and moved down here from Plymouth and we have tried everything to be a success from having various size stalls in the market to different size shops and finally i believe we have landed in the right shop which is in the right place and with the right landlord. Since we opened in Truro road we have had to rebuild our business from scratch despite strong opposition from our competitors who did not want wholesalers or manufacturers to supply us. The thing was they did not realize l have been in this game for more than thirty years and left my son with a shop in Plymouth when we moved down here so there was no danger of that happening however it does show you how cut throat this business can be if you ever think about trying it.
We got ourselves through a tough winter only to be hit with covid - 19 which meant 3 months lock down and we did lock down no matter how tempting it was to sell through the back door which l am told others did. We reopened at the start of July and it has been incredible, so much so it has taken its toll on my health but despite the rumors (we are not closing down because of my health).
Yet again its our usual competitors playing games. We have taken on a shop manager so if you need to ring the shop for anything from placing and order to just getting some advice just ask for Paul who will do his very best to help you or will contact me to help you. Its all part of our customer service for which we are renowned. In our shop we sell live, frozen and dried baits for all types of fishing from Maggots to King ragworm which can be posted upon request but postage and packing would be charged. You will find a list of currents rods available in the shop but these rods cannot be posted unless you are willing to pay the astronomical charges the couriers make. These also applies to all items over 1.5 metres in length. Everything else is post free providing you meet our £10 minimum order charge.
- Accessories - crab handlines, crab buckets, carp buckets, hand warmers
- Clothing - Flotataion suits, Jackets, Bib and Brace, hats, balaclavas, neck warmers, socks, gloves, Caps and Boots.
- Rods - beach, boat, carp, pier, spinning, surf, uptide, match, feeder, fly and LRF.
- Reels - multipliers (boat and shore), free runners, fixed spool
- Tackle - beads, booms, hooks, floats, swivels
- Lights – head lamps, torches
- Special Offers
- Feathers - silver tinsel, plankton, sabiki
- Fish Pillows - Range of sea and coarse fish pillows.
- Knives - filleting. lock knives
- Nets - drop net, landing net, Keep Nets, Shrimp push nets etc
- Live bait carriers - sandeel bucket complete with air pump, Bait buckets.
- Lures - spinners, spoons, rubber eels, jelly worms, Black Minnow lures, Savage lures, Portland eels, Awol eels etc
- Lines - mono, braid, shock leaders, fly lines, multicolour braid
- Kits - float kits, travel rod kits, Bite alarm kits
- Bite Indicators - alarms, bells,starlites, tip lights, etc.
- Rigs - Fladen, Top rigs, Shakespeare, cms, Greys, Koike, Wsb etc
- Gift Ideas - mugs, key rings, Pens etc.
- Darts - Range of flights,stems,boards and accessories from the world of darts.
We offer free shipping on everything. All Items are despatched within three working days.
One working day despatch is available upon request, but postage may be charged.
Remember, we can deliver baits and tackle to your door, beach or boat - depending upon quantities required.
Returns are accepted within 30 days. All prices include 20% VAT. Payments can be made via PayPal, Debit and Credit cards, cheques, postal orders or bacs.
Live baits are available upon request and subject to availability.
Make sure to visit our website regularly for any updates about our stock and special offers. We don’t want you to miss out on an excellent deal!